Saturday, December 8, 2007

My First Blog!!!

I'm in Utah visiting my newest grand baby Olivia. She is so cute!! While she sleeps, Chris has taken on the challenge of teaching me how to blog. We'll see how this goes. Hopefully I remember what to do. We'll keep this short and sweet to test it out but once I get the hang of it I'll be blogging like crazy. I'll leave you with a few pictures of my darling grandchildren.



3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful family!

Steve and MaryAnn said...

hey let me on your blog page. Put us down on your s
family list so I can get on and see all your family happenings! Mary Ann

verne duncan said...

Dear Sandy,

You do have a beautiful family.

I was most disappointed that you failed to mention me when you made reference to the fact you are most proud of your grandchildren, etc. You could have at least mentioned your uncle.

Love to you all,

Uncle Verne